Friday, August 3, 2012

THE FUTURE'S IN CHAINS N STUFF N STUFF

THIS IS ONE OF THE ONLY POEMS I'VE EVER WRITTEN, SO I THOUGHT I'D SHARE N STUFF:


THE FUTURE'S IN CHAINS
Written By:  Angela Gagon

Hey you, got dreams for the future?
     Well wake up man, there jokes!
     'Cause all those fairy tale endings-
     Were some fucked up writers hoax.

I'll never understand this trip;
     I heard it was unfair.
     The one's who seem to make it-
     are the one's who just don't care!

I thought things would get better;
     once upon a time.
     I even thought I had a chance,
     that a good life could be mine!

So with those thoughts (some time ago);
     on work and life I'd thrive;
     years of constant struggle-
     barely keeping me alive.

I really tried to make it;
     Now I just can't seem to deal-
     Cause I've been striving all along,
     to find this world's not real!

Don't think I can take much more,
     of these eternal hurts & pains!
     But what's it matter anyway..................
     THE FUTURE'S STILL IN CHAINS!

1 comment:

  1. Nice Ange,for me Vallejo was the home my chains.Once I busted loose everything changed My chains were drugs and alcohol,its so awesome to be free !!

    ReplyDelete

wanna hear your stuff n stuff

reunion slideshow

bidvertiser