Sunday, June 28, 2020

ARIANA GRANDE

ARIANA GRANDE CONCERT
December 18, 2019
Chase Center, San Francisco

So my sweet lil' granddaughter was turning "13", a teenager and stuff. For her birthday, what she wanted more than anything, was to go to her first concert!! and it had to be her fav, Ariana Grande!!!

She begged and pleaded, and I played it off like it cost too much, or it was probably sold out, and stuff.......But she was gonna be "13", and I'm like the coolest grandma, so I had to get tickets!!!

This concert was at the New Chase Center in San Francisco, and it was right before Christmas, so the city was so lit up with decorations everywhere! and Chase Center had the most beautiful Christmas Tree!!! It was just so magical and stuff!!! Perfect for her first concert!!!!

My bro, Vince, came too. We got special seats, that were awesome!! The stage was spectacular!! I'll tell you, Ariana put on a hell of a show!!!

My granddaughter LOVED IT!!!! She had so much fun she couldn't stop talking about it for weeks!!! I'm so glad I got to take her and stuff!!! My heart 💓💓💓 was full plus some that night!!!!



I love my lil' Emi and I hope she will cherish these memories forever and stuff!!!!! I know I will.......


No comments:

Post a Comment

wanna hear your stuff n stuff

reunion slideshow

bidvertiser